Toronto, Ontario, Canada /
Support – Support- Toronto Office /
TradeRev has changed the automotive industry with its revolutionary product. Built as a multi-platform live auction app, TradeRev’s online automotive remarketing system has made a huge impact in the industry and has acquired quick user adoption with a fast-growing client base. As a subsidiary of KAR Auction Services, Inc. and partnering with our sister company ADESA, we are continuing to expand TradeRev’s footprint in the dealer-to-dealer online space in the US and Canadian markets.
Why Work with Us?
Whether your Fun is in working with new technology, learning skills, collaborating with awesomely talented people or growing into a Specialist, Team Lead or People Manager, we want to feed this fire in you. If you have the work ethic, skill and motivation, we will help you find a path that leads you where your passion wants to go. So come on; let's have Fun together.
Our Core Values: We are FHAB. Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
The liens coordinator position is responsible for ensuring that relevant documents are processed in accordance with TradeRev policies. The liens coordinator works with TradeRev customers to process Lien documents and follow up on outstanding liens. The Liens Coordinator will also review and assess supporting documents to ensure that proper evidence of a lien discharge has been provided.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Process incoming lien documents on vehicles sold.
- Upload lien information into the database.
- Review daily reports of sales to check for outstanding liens.
- Follow up with customers on outstanding liens.
- Contact customers with outstanding liens to secure proper documents.
- Work with external reports to resolve outstanding lien documents.
- Contact financial institutions to assist in getting liens discharged.
- Provide prompt and courteous service to delight our customers.
- Maintain a knowledge of Ministry laws and regulations as they relate to vehicle liens.
- Maintain all working area conditions and equipment to ensure they are within corporate standards for cleanliness, proper maintenance and safety.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- Highschool diploma, University or College, preferred
- Organization & Detail Oriented: Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic computer skills.
- General customer service and phone skills.
- Good verbal, written and listening skills.
- Able to process high volume of documents in an efficient manner.
- Pleasant, diplomatic manner and disposition in interacting with senior management, co-workers and the general public.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be considered.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.