Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Finance & Administration – Finance & Administration
Get your foot in the door of two of the most exciting industries this generation has to offer: Cars & Technology. Kickstart your career with a tech company that’s in high-growth mode. Whether it be Sales, Inside Sales, Support or QA, we have opportunities available to new grads that are driven enough to take it, so apply now and show us what you can do.
Don’t believe us? Check out the story and growth of one of our amazing team members: https://goo.gl/4Svbj9
Why Work with Us?
We want you to grow with us. That means: none of those part-time hours or contract positions; we are offering fulltime permanent positions with full benefits. How can you grow if you don’t have stability?
Find out more about us and our awesome benefits at: work.traderev.com
An ideal position for any aspiring Accountant, you will be exposed to all key areas of the company’s accounting and financial processes. We will provide you with the opportunity to have a profound impact on the way we do our business by improving and creating our processes. By being a part of the TradeRev team, you will get to work closely with every member of TradeRev as you exercise and grow your career and skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver a superior level of customer service to all internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare general ledger entries, maintain records, and conduct analyses
- Create and improve monthly schedules and provide management reports
- Manage depreciation and capital expenditure schedules
- Implement accounting procedures, analyze current processes and recommend changes
- Reconcile and code company credit cards
- Process EFT payments for vehicles sold on TradeRev
- Produce and code company-wide expense reports, ensure appropriate approval processes, accuracy, and back-up
- Research, analyze, and interpret data in order to advise, influence, and provide answers regarding accounting and financial matters to our internal and external stakeholders
- Follow up with customers to ensure timely collection of outstanding invoices
- Assist in full cycle account receivables including tracking, invoicing, and reconciliation
- Effectively communicate with customers and vendors regarding payment or invoicing issues through email and phone
- Assist in the month end closing and reporting
- Update customer records regarding payment history to ensure proper follow ups in the future
- Resolve and negotiate payment issues with vendors and ensure payment records are documentations
Desired Skills and Experience:
- College Accounting degree is a must. University degree in Accounting is an asset
- Actively pursuing CPA designation
- Have had summer or co-op experience in a similar position
- In depth experience with Excel and functions (ie V-Look Up, Pivot Tables)
- Bilingual (English & French) an asset
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Great conflict-management skills
- Detail oriented and strong problem-solving skills
- Takes initiative, is accountable, well-organized, finds innovative and efficient methods of completing tasks.
- Ability to see the big picture
We thank all interested candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.