Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Human Resources – Human Resources
Do you get a thrill out of searching for the best words to create interesting, thought-provoking content? Does your dream job involve writing and asking soul-searching questions for the majority of your day? If so, look no further. As a Technical Writer, you will design and create e-learning content for a broad range of micro topics for TradeRev University.
TradeRev is a growing tech company that has seen rapid expansion. We are disrupting the way cars are being sold and are looking for talented people to help lead the charge. We are after innovators, competitive fun spirited people who love the thrill of the chase to help improve and transform the automotive industry.
Our Core Values: Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
- Plan, develop, organize, write and edit operational procedures, manuals, and support articles
- Works with internal teams of software engineers, programmers, QA and other technical colleagues to obtain an in-depth understanding of our software applications and infrastructure
- Produce electronic documentation in addition to hard copy manuals
- Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content
- Manage updates and revisions to technical literature
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Communications or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in a technical writing position
- Experience working as a technical writer in a fast pace software company
- Experience with writing effective articles for help center/knowledge bases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS OfficeStrong attention to detail
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
- Skilled at prioritization and multitasking
- Perform other duties as required
- Able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment managing multiple priorities.
- Creative, practical and with an attention to detail to ensure accuracy and quality of deliverables.
- Passionate commitment to quality of work and customer service.
- Ability to be unfazed by ambiguity and comfortable in environments with shifting priorities
- Be enthusiastic, flexible, and demonstrate a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Superior writing, editing, and communication skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively to achieve outcomes.
We thank all interested candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
TradeRev is committed to providing employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.