Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Operations – Project Management
TradeRev has changed the automotive industry with its revolutionary product. Built as a multi-platform live auction app, TradeRev’s online automotive remarketing system has made a huge impact in the industry and has acquired quick user adoption with a fast-growing client base. As a subsidiary of KAR Auction Services, Inc. and partnering with our sister company ADESA, we are continuing to expand TradeRev’s footprint in the dealer-to-dealer online space in the US and Canadian markets.
Why Work with Us?
Whether your Fun is in working with new technology, learning skills, collaborating with awesomely talented people or growing into a Specialist, Team Lead or People Manager, we want to feed this fire in you. If you have the work ethic, skill and motivation, we will help you find a path that leads you where your passion wants to go. So come on; let's have Fun together.
Our Core Values: We are FHAB. Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
At TradeRev, we work in collaborative Agile Teams. The Scrum Master acts as a change agent, influencer of team collaboration, a role model and subject matter expert on Agile practices to the organization. As a Scrum Master you will facilitate the processes that govern program deliverables for our Operations Engineer team as well as other stakeholders. This is an opportunity for a Scrum Master who wants to cultivate an Agile mindset while being a catalyst for positive change.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Facilitate and support the capability of delivery teams to meet team and stakeholder objectives (initiatives include new development, implementations, and ongoing production support)
- Coaching the team in agile best practices including self-organization and cross-functionality
- Removing impediments to the team's progress to its sprint commitments
- Collaborate with the Product teams, Engineering teams, stakeholders and team members to define clear value driven objectives and success criteria on various initiatives
- Enacting change & continuous improvement to increase the productivity of the team and quality of deliverables
- Undertake story mapping, plan sprints and releases, conduct daily stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives, and demos.
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- 5+ years experience as a Scrum Master, Software Project / Program Delivery, or similar roles delivering medium-to-large scale initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Solid understanding and experience with various Agile Methodologies and frameworks
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail.
- Possess a Scrum Master Certification
- Experience with Jira, ServiceNow or similar tools
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview who are legally authorized to work in Canada will be considered.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.