Talent Acquisition Specialist
Toronto, Ontario, Canada /
Human Resources – Human Resources /
At TradeRev, we know that our greatest asset is our people; they are and will always be the driving force behind our success. Whether that comes in the form of building a unique sales solution or innovating and evolving our product...we look to our employees to disrupt the norm and make their mark on the world.
Our Core Values: Honest. Fun. Brave. Accountable.
How We Support You:
With Great Skills comes Great Responsibilities. We understand that in order to attain and maintain amazing skills, it needs to be continually up to date, so we make sure you’re all covered when it comes to any professional development, conferences, and licenses. It’s on us.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
TradeRev is hiring a Talent Acquisition Specialist who will play a significant role in ensuring that TradeRev is hiring the best possible talent to support the company’s growth. Reporting to the HR Director, you will work in a closely-knit HR team to build and support a thriving people culture that is Fun, Honest, Accountable and Brave. The successful individual will enjoy juggling multiple tasks and thrives in a fast-paced environment. You will have the opportunity to own and develop best practices in recruitment, onboarding and employee engagement.
- Manages full cycle recruitment for the company: job postings, sourcing, screening, scheduling and conducting interviews and assessments, reference checks, preparing and extending offers and onboarding new hires.
- Takes a consultative approach with hiring managers to identify and understand responsibilities and qualifications for positions at all levels within the company.
- Coaches hiring managers on interviewing and candidate assessment techniques, and assists them in the selection process.
- Implement an effective sourcing strategy to identify and recruit top talent for job openings
- Develops an ongoing pipeline of qualified candidates by building and maintaining relationships through recruiting sources including candidates, employees, vendors, university and college officials, etc.
- Tracks all talent acquisition metrics and trends; compiles reports and provides recommendations.
- Represents the company at job fairs, professional and networking events, conferences, and tradeshows.
- Provide administrative support on a wide range of HR activities and transactions; handle various incoming queries and administration from Employees and Managers related to the new hire and various other HR procedures.
- Assist with special projects, initiatives, reporting and documentation, as required
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-4 years corporate and/or agency recruitment experience
- Proven track record of direct recruiting for a similar software company
- Experience in technical recruitment with most of the following roles: Software Developers, Software Test Engineers, Business Analysts, Product Managers, Project Managers, Technical Support, Scrum Masters, etc
- Experience in operational recruitment preferred: Field Sales, Inside Sales, Customer Support, Finance and Admin
- Strong business acumen and understanding of IT industry (trends, news, etc)
- Positive and collaborative team member
- Superior communication skills (both verbal and written) required
- You excel at developing and maintaining relationships with leaders, employees, and candidates
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills to ensure the quality and timeliness of deliverables.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview who are legally authorized to work in Canada will be considered.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.