Bilingual Accounting Clerk
Toronto, Ontario, Canada /
Finance & Administration – Finance & Administration /
TradeRev has changed the automotive industry with its revolutionary product. Built as a multi-platform live auction app, TradeRev’s online automotive remarketing system has made a huge impact in the industry and has acquired quick user adoption with a fast-growing client base. As a subsidiary of KAR Auction Services, Inc. and partnering with our sister company ADESA, we are continuing to expand TradeRev’s footprint in the dealer-to-dealer online space in the US and Canadian markets.
Why Work with Us?
Whether your Fun is in working with new technology, learning skills, collaborating with awesomely talented people or growing into a Specialist, Team Lead or People Manager, we want to feed this fire in you. If you have the work ethic, skill and motivation, we will help you find a path that leads you where your passion wants to go. So come on; let's have Fun together.
Our Core Values: We are FHAB. Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
TradeRev is looking for a Bilingual Accounting Clerk, who will be responsible for our accounts receivable and accounts payable functionality. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, this individual, will support our Financial Operations and maintain excellent external relationships by ensuring Company revenues are collected from customers and vendor invoices are processed in a timely manner. If you are detailed oriented, accurate, and customer focused with strong problem-solving abilities, apply now!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Follow up with customers to ensure timely collection of outstanding invoices
- Assist in full cycle account receivables including tracking, invoicing, and reconciliation
- Deliver exceptional customer service with both internal and external stakeholders
- Effectively communicate with customers and vendors regarding payment or invoicing issues through email and phone
- Apply cheque payments to invoices and cash cheques on our banking platform
- Assist in the month end closing and reporting
- Update customer records in Salesforce regarding payment history to ensure proper follow ups in the future
- Resolve and negotiate payment issues with customers
- Build and maintain good working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders including employees, partners, customers and vendors.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- Must be Fluent in French and English
- Minimum College diploma majoring in accounting/ finance or 2 years of accounts receivable and payables experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to develop strong working relationships and interact with all levels across the organization as well as external stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with adaptability and agility
- Proactive with strong problem solving and organizational skills with the ability to see the big picture
- Attention to details with the ability to analyze and gather information to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Proven track record in showing initiative and ownership of your work
- Intermediate experience using Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Salesforce an asset
- Desire to learn everyday
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be considered.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.