Software Development Engineer in Test (iOS)
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Engineering – Quality Assurance
TradeRev has changed the automotive industry with its revolutionary product. Built as a multi-platform live auction app, TradeRev’s online automotive remarketing system has made a huge impact in the industry and has acquired quick user adoption with a fast-growing client base. As a subsidiary of KAR Auction Services, Inc. and partnering with our sister company ADESA, we are continuing to expand TradeRev’s footprint in the dealer-to-dealer online space in the US and Canadian markets.
As our Software Test Engineer, you will be heavily involved in optimizing the quality of our product and processes to help drive TradeRev forward.
Find your Fun
Whether your Fun is in working with new technology, learning skills, collaborating with awesomely talented people or growing into a Specialist, Team Lead or People Manager, we want to feed this fire in you.
If you have the work ethic, skill and motivation, we will help you find a path that leads you where your passion wants to go.
So come on; let's have Fun together.
Our Core Values: Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain required mobile automation infrastructure to support new product/service feature testing.
- Collaborate with developers and other team members to define and agree on test scope, strategy and production simulation.
- Analyze product feature requirements and write appropriate test cases to enhance product test coverage.
- Troubleshoot and investigate automated test and product issues.
- Analyze and develop new automated testing strategies to enhance current test automation.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years in software development or test automation development.
- Automation experience with mobile automation frameworks such as Espresso or XCUITest
- Proficient with object-oriented languages. Swift, Kotlin is a bonus.
- Knowledge of Test Engineering methodologies
- Understanding of Agile methodology, Scrum techniques and test-driven development.
- Experience with CI execution of mobile tests in a cloud environment
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working with SAAS applications on AWS
- Experience with Jenkins, Gitlab and managing Device Farms.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be considered.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.