Account Representative, Winnipeg
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Sales – Outside Sales
TradeRev is a revolutionary vehicle appraisal and auctioning application. We are the market leader who has changed the way cars are sold in North America and the UK.
We are looking for our next Account Representative who will be key in maintaining and building relationships in the field. You will become the main point of contact, as well as an "expert" on the TradeRev application. You are someone who is self-driven, a team player with excellent communication and customer service skills, and can work both in a team environment and alone with minimal supervision.
Why Work with Us?
Whether your Fun is in working with new technology, learning skills, collaborating with awesomely talented people or growing into a Specialist, Team Lead or People Manager, we want to feed this fire in you. If you have the work ethic, skill and motivation, we will help you find a path that leads you where your passion wants to go. So come on; let's have Fun together.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
Our Core Values: We are FHAB. Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and grow new and existing accounts by executing proper sales strategies
- Travel to different dealerships to assist customers with the TradeRev application:
- Includes setting up accounts, auto-provisioning phones, getting users connected, answering questions, and providing ad hoc training/instructions
- Collect data and capture (take pictures, videos and information) wholesale vehicles for auctions on TradeRev
- Launch (posting car profiles of) new vehicles on the app for our Dealers
- Promote the adoption of TradeRev amongst franchise automotive dealerships and wholesale buyers
- Establish and maintain an in-depth working knowledge of the current automotive wholesale industry
- Provide constant sales and technical support to current users
- Proactively communicate and maintain excellent working relationships with TradeRev users and partners
- Identify, manage and follow up on leads received through TradeRev.com, trade shows and referrals
- Manage and update leads and current client accounts within Salesforce.com to appropriate Territory Account Managers
- Ensure that any client account issues are dealt with in an efficient and amicable manner
- Other duties as required
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years experience managing multiple clients and/or accounts preferred
- Experience in the automotive industry preferred
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with current clients
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to analyze and identify market trends, changes and implications, develop objectives, strategies, etc.
- Ability to maintain calm and diplomatic in dispute resolution situations
- Autonomous, self-driven and a team player
- Willingness to travel daily within the region
- Must be qualified to operate a motor vehicle, possess a valid Canadian driver’s licence with reliable transportation and maintain a good driving record
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be considered.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.