Senior Territory Sales Executive, Thunder Bay
Thunder Bay, Ontario
Sales – Outside Sales
TradeRev is a growing tech company that has seen rapid expansion not only in Canada but within the United States and world-wide. We are disrupting the way cars are being sold and are looking for talented people to help lead the charge. We are after innovators, competitive fun spirited people who love the thrill of the chase to help improve the automotive industry.
You’ll be given the opportunity to own your project plus build and own the relationships you begin to form in the field.
Growth is what we’re all about and that includes you and your career. We’ll let you carve out your niche as a member of our team. Enable you to have the freedom you need to deliver exciting, disruptive products industry and drive an age-old industry into a new direction.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
As an integral part of the TradeRev team, the Senior Territory Sales Executive will be the first point of contact, as well as an "expert" on the TradeRev application. We are looking for someone who is a team player with excellent communication and customer service skills, industry experience, and can work both in a team environment and alone with minimal supervision.
Your main role will be to recruit new clients and users (both franchise dealerships and wholesale buyers) while also encouraging current users to increase their use of the product. As the TradeRev representative in your region, you will be expected to provide feedback to management on the use and activity of TradeRev as well as how it is being affected by local market conditions.
- Develop and grow new and existing accounts by executing proper sales strategies
- Travel to different dealerships to assist customers with the TradeRev application:
- Includes setting up accounts, auto-provisioning phones, getting users connected, answering questions, and providing ad hoc training/instructions
- Collect data and capture (take pictures, videos and information) wholesale vehicles for auctions on TradeRev
- Launch (posting car profiles of) new vehicles on the app for our Dealers
- Promote the adoption of TradeRev amongst franchise automotive dealerships and wholesale buyers
- Establish and maintain an in-depth working knowledge of the current automotive wholesale industry
- Provide constant sales and technical support to current users
- Proactively communicate and maintain excellent working relationships with TradeRev users and partners
- Identify, manage and follow up on leads received through TradeRev.com, trade shows and referrals
- Manage and update leads and current client accounts within Salesforce.com to appropriate Senior Territory Sales Executive
- Ensure that any client account issues are dealt with in an efficient and amicable manner
- Other duties as required
Skills & Qualifications
- 1-2 years experience managing multiple clients and/or accounts preferred
- Experience in the automotive industry preferred
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with current clients
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to analyze and identify market trends, changes and implications, develop objectives, strategies, etc.
- Ability to maintain calm and diplomatic in dispute resolution situations
- Autonomous, self-driven and a team player
- Willingness to travel daily within the region
- Must be qualified to operate a motor vehicle, possess a valid Canadian driver’s licence with reliable transportation and maintain a good driving record
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview who are legally authorized to work in Canada will be considered.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.