Bilingual Customer Support Advisor (Dealer Success)
Toronto, Ontario, Canada /
Support – Support- Toronto Office /
At TradeRev, we know that our greatest asset is our people; they are and will always be the driving force behind our success. Whether that comes in the form of building a unique sales solution or innovating and evolving our product...we look to our employees to disrupt the norm and make their mark on the world.
As an integral part of the TradeRev team, the Bilingual Dealer Success Specialist (English & French) will be the first point of contact for our internal and external clients to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained. The ideal candidate loves the challenge of solving various issues and appreciates a fast-paced environment where teamwork is essential.
Why Work with Us?
We want you to grow with us, that means: None of that contract positions; we are offering permanent positions with full benefits. How can you grow if you don’t have stability?
With an amazing, supportive team, you will be encouraged to be the best that you can be. Opportunities will be given to you to be a part of every department, allowing you to try out and see what you really enjoy and where you would like to specialize as you grow.
We want you to grow and move up with us as we continue to take over the automotive resale market.
Check us out at: work.traderev.com
Our Core Values: Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide professional and quality service to both internal and external customers that embodies the TradeRev Brand via Phone, Email and Internal Chat.
- Facilitate customer calls and emails by responding to their inquires or triaging them to the correct department(s)
- Answer general questions related to online auction related matters, assist in resolving technical issues, and provide information related to customer accounts and transactions
- Comply with set quality standards for calls, emails in order to ensure customer confidence, satisfaction and loyalty
- Build, maintain and update customer accounts, records, and documents as necessary
- Liaise with other internal departments as necessary to assist and support both internal and external customers
- Keep up to date on TradeRev products, services, policies and procedures to ensure accurate information and correct implementation; take initiative to continuously enhance skills
- Meet individual goals as set by the Customer Success Manager.
- Handle customer challenges by determining the cause of the problem, explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting the correction and following up to ensure resolution
- Support the implementation of new technology and work methods to sustain ongoing process and quality improvement processes;
- Assist in building and maintaining TradeRev's internal support tools and documentation and contribute to the maintenance of standards, policies, and procedures regarding customer service
- Attend scheduled team and company meetings
- Other duties as required
Desired Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelors degree preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years proven customer support or service experience is required.
- Must be bilingual in English and French (written and spoken)
- Excellent customer service orientation. Front line customer service experience is an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a collaborative team player.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain calm and diplomacy in dispute resolution situations
- Experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience with online customer support or ticketing platforms (eg. ZenDesk, Salesforce).
- Active listening and superb phone skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skill required.
- Strong documentation and organizational skills.
- Automotive industry experience in retail and wholesale and/or technology or inventory management solutions preferred.
- Experience with automobile brands, equipment, mechanics an asset.
- Must be tech savvy
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be considered.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.