Bilingual Customer Support Advisor (Dealer Success)
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Support – Support- Montreal Office
At TradeRev, we know that our greatest asset is our people; they are and will always be the driving force behind our success. Whether that comes in the form of building a unique sales solution or innovating and evolving our product...we look to our employees to disrupt the norm and make their mark on the world.
As an integral part of the TradeRev team, the Bilingual Dealer Success Specialist (English & French) will be the first point of contact for our internal and external clients to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained. The ideal candidate loves the challenge of solving various issues and appreciates a fast-paced environment where teamwork is essential. They will be part of a growing Dealer Success team located in the heart of downtown Montreal.
Why Work with Us?
We want you to grow with us, that means: None of that contract positions; we are offering permanent positions with full benefits. How can you grow if you don’t have stability?
With an amazing, supportive team, you will be encouraged to be the best that you can be. Opportunities will be given to you to be a part of every department, allowing you to try out and see what you really enjoy and where you would like to specialize as you grow.
We want you to grow and move up with us as we continue to take over the automotive resale market.
Check us out at: work.traderev.com
Our Core Values: Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of standards, policies and procedures regarding customer service.
- Answers customer inquiries and communications as required.
- Attends regularly scheduled support meetings.
- Maintain detailed reports of customer service calls including inquiry descriptions and resolutions.
- Works closely with TradeRev’s Dealer Success support platform.
- Builds, maintains and updates TradeRev’s online support tools and documentation.
- Deals with angry or frustrated customers in a professional and diffusing manner.
- Handle specific customer inquiries regarding technical support, arbitration and transportation and handles online auction questions and problems.
- Liaises with other staff and departments as necessary to assist and support customers.
- Assists potential new customers by answering product and service questions and encouraging them to use TradeRev.
- Assists new customers with registration to become a TradeRev user.
- Assist customers with payment processing in relation to Direct Depots and floor plan financing functions.
- Updates existing customer records as necessary.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem and expediting the correction and following up to ensure resolution.
- Other duties as required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelors degree preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years proven customer support or service experience is required.
- Must be bilingual in English and French (written and spoken)
- Excellent customer service orientation. Front line customer service experience is an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a collaborative team player.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain calm and diplomacy in dispute resolution situations
- Experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience with online customer support or ticketing platforms (eg. ZenDesk, Salesforce).
- Active listening and superb phone skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skill required.
- Strong documentation and organizational skills.
- Automotive industry experience in retail and wholesale and/or technology or inventory management solutions preferred.
- Experience with automobile brands, equipment, mechanics an asset.
- Must be tech savvy
Since this is a Bilingual position, kindly attach an English version of your resume for review.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview who are legally authorized to work in Canada will be considered.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.