Manager, Business Analytics
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Operations – Business Operations
TradeRev is a revolutionary vehicle appraisal and auctioning application. We are the market leader who has changed the way cars are sold in North America and the UK.
Why Work with Us?
Whether your Fun is in working with new technology, learning skills, collaborating with awesomely talented people or growing into a Specialist, Team Lead or People Manager, we want to feed this fire in you. If you have the work ethic, skill and motivation, we will help you find a path that leads you where your passion wants to go. So come on; let’s have Fun together.
Our Core Values: We are FHAB. Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
- Manage a team that will support, execute and deliver upon the strategic initiatives of TradeRev
- Use data and data insights to drive marketing, sales, and business decisions, bridging business needs and technical implementation
- Undertake data analysis to implement strategies to drive customer loyalty, retention and acquisition
- Creating detailed analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for TradeRev
- Participate in creating and implementing policies and procedures for data governance
- Continuously enhance knowledge/expertise in business analysis to provide advice and guidance to stakeholders and project teams regarding best practices
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics or related field, preference for candidates with a MBA
- Minimum 10 year’s experience in business operations, statistics and/or data analysis
- 5+ year’s experience in a leadership/management role
- Ability to work in a fast-changing, deadline-driven, dynamic environment
- Strong time management and organization skills with the ability to prioritize
- Advanced project management skills
- Strong understanding of data management as well as analyzing the business impact of key KPIs
- Ability to work with various departments ranging from Finance, Sales, Marketing and Product Management
- Creative, analytical/strategic thinker who can evaluate the needs of the business and deliver a simple solution
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Tableau / Domo or other data visualization tools preferred
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview who are legally authorized to work in Canada will be considered.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.