Product Growth Analyst (Remote)
Toronto, Ontario, Canada /
Engineering – Analytics /
Location: Remote, North America. Eastern Time Zone preferred.
TradeRev has changed the automotive industry with its revolutionary product. Built as a multi-platform live auction app, TradeRev’s online automotive remarketing system has made a huge impact in the industry and has acquired quick user adoption with a fast-growing client base. As a subsidiary of KAR Auction Services, Inc. and partnering with our sister company ADESA, we are continuing to expand TradeRev’s footprint in the dealer-to-dealer online space in the US and Canadian markets.
Why Work with Us?
Whether your Fun is in working with new technology, learning skills, collaborating with awesomely talented people or growing into a Specialist, Team Lead or People Manager, we want to feed this fire in you. If you have the work ethic, skill and motivation, we will help you find a path that leads you where your passion wants to go. So come on; let's have Fun together.
Our Core Values: We are FHAB. Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
We are seeking a Product Growth Analyst who will understand TradeRev’s business goals and clearly translate them into product requirements. You will be working closely with brilliant individuals including developers, product managers, project managers, designers and stakeholders (internal and external). Not only will you bridge the gap between business and technology, but you will be heavily contributing to design solutions that will enhance the customer experience.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work alongside internal and external stakeholders to gather, define and review requirements, solution designs and user specifications
- Clearly document business requirements as an active participant in both discovery and product development process using Confluence
- Partner with Product, Design, Engineering, and Data Science teams to create solutions to operation problems, influence product roadmaps, and solution new products and processes
- Take ownership of the internal product documentation systems and processe
- Perform ad hoc data analysis to remove roadblocks and keep operations running smoothly
- Identify opportunities by researching and analyzing customer segments and global market conditions
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business/Marketing, Finance, Computer Science, or other technical or quantitative field strongly preferre
- 2+ years experience in data analysis (at a software company, preferred)
- 2+ years experience doing quantitative analysis or statistical modeling
- Experience designing experiments
- A team player with an emphasis on building trusting relationships with others
- A tech savvy individual who understands technical terminology
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present complex information clearly and concisely to varying audiences both internally and externally.
- Detail oriented and able to look at a wide array of choices to identify what will create the most impact for our users
- Problem solving skills are a must. Identify opportunities to innovate and execute against them
- High degree of competency using SQL queries to extract and manipulate data
- Experience working with Data Visualization tools (e.g., Tableau)
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be considered.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.