Lead Software Test Engineer
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Development – Quality Assurance
TradeRev is a revolutionary vehicle appraisal and auctioning application. We are the market leader who has changed the way cars are sold in North America and the UK.
As our Software Test Engineer - Team Lead, you will be leading a team of testers that are heavily involved in optimizing the quality of our product and processes to help drive TradeRev forward.
Find your Fun
Whether your Fun is in working with new technology, learning skills, collaborating with awesomely talented people or growing into a Specialist, Team Lead or People Manager, we want to feed this fire in you.
If you have the work ethic, skill and motivation, we will help you find a path that leads you where your passion wants to go.
So come on; let's have Fun together.
Our Core Values: Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the Software Testing Team Lead with responsibility in technical mentorship, removing roadblocks, and helping to build world class products
- Oversee test planning and scheduling, including testing methodologies, test effort estimation and balanced task assignments
- Take a hands-on approach, orchestrate and participate in the testing activities including designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures
- Troubleshoot and investigate automated test and product issues.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in a role(s) where you had direct leadership and responsibility for software test engineers on your team
- 5+ years of solid professional software testing experience
- Proficient in Java or other Object-Oriented languages
- Experience with Selenium, or other similar testing frameworks
- Experience testing web and mobile applications
- Experience with RESTful API and web services
- Superb communication skills and team collaboration
- Experience working in agile team environments and are a self-starter, conscientious member of the team
- A passion for constant personal growth and growth of others
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with mobile automation
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be considered.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.