Bilingual Accounting Clerk (6 month contract)
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Finance & Administration – Finance & Administration
TradeRev is an online automotive remarketing system where dealers can launch and participate in real-time vehicle auctions at any time from their mobile devices or desktop. It allows Sellers to obtain instant bids while the retail customer is sitting in the showroom by providing a private, customized network for Buyers and Sellers that quickly and efficiently move fresh trades.
TradeRev is looking for a Bilingual Accounting Clerk, who will be responsible for our accounts receivable and accounts payable functionality. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, this individual, will support our Financial Operations and maintain excellent external relationships by ensuring Company revenues are collected from customers and vendor invoices are processed in a timely manner. If you are detailed oriented, accurate, and customer focused with strong
problem solving abilities, apply now!
Our Core Values: Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
- Follow up with customers to ensure timely collection of outstanding invoices
- Assist in full cycle account receivables including tracking, invoicing, and reconciliation
- Deliver exceptional customer service with both internal and external stakeholders
- Effectively communicate with customers and vendors regarding payment or invoicing issues through email and phone
- Assist in the month end closing and reporting
- Update customer records regarding payment history to ensure proper follow ups in thefuture
- Resolve and negotiate payment issues with vendors and ensure payment records are documentations
- Build and maintain good working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders including employees, partners, customers and vendors.
- Assist in other duties when required
- Must be Fluent in French and English
- Minimum College diploma majoring in accounting/ finance or 2 years of accounts receivable and payables experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to develop strong working relationships and interact with all levels across the organization as well as external stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with adaptability and agility
- Proactive with strong problem solving and organizational skills with the ability to see the big picture
- Attention to details with the ability to analyze and gather information to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Proven track record in showing initiative and ownership of your work
- Intermediate experience using Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must have intermediate experience using Google suite products (eg. Gmail, Drive,Sheets, and Search)
- Desire to learn everyday
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be considered.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.