Salesforce Development Team Lead (Remote)
Chicago, Illinois /
Engineering – Software Development /
TradeRev has changed the automotive industry with its revolutionary product. Built as a multi-platform live auction app, TradeRev’s online automotive remarketing system has made a huge impact in the industry and has acquired quick user adoption with a fast-growing client base. As a subsidiary of KAR Auction Services, Inc. and partnering with our sister company ADESA, we are continuing to expand TradeRev’s footprint in the dealer-to-dealer online space in the US and Canadian markets.
Why Work with Us?
Whether your Fun is in working with new technology, learning skills, collaborating with awesomely talented people or growing into a Specialist, Team Lead or People Manager, we want to feed this fire in you. If you have the work ethic, skill and motivation, we will help you find a path that leads you where your passion wants to go. So come on; let's have Fun
Our Core Values:
We are FHAB. Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
We are looking for a Salesforce Development Team Lead who loves mentoring and helping others develop into amazing engineers. This is an opportunity where you can stay technically hands on while also improving your leadership skills. The ideal candidate will have solid experience with developing scalable Salesforce applications and have success in
leading a team of highly motivated, collaborative and intelligent group of developers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Serve as the Development Team Lead for one of our Salesforce engineering teams with responsibility in technical mentorship, removing roadblocks, and helping to build world class products
- Utilize your technical expertise and solid leadership skills to guide Developers to create large scale, resilient, multi-business unit distributed Salesforce applications
- Daily hands on development all aspects of the Salesforce platform means you get to continually expand your knowledge
- You will be contributing to architectural and design decisions
- Delivery and execution is critical, so you will be launching and iterating regularly in an Agile environment
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Engineering preferred, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of solid professional programming experience in Salesforce and Java:
- Experience with AWS and Heroku
- 2+ years of experience in a role(s) where you had direct leadership and responsibility for software engineers on your team
- Superb communication skills and team collaboration
- Experience working in agile team environments and are a self-starter, conscientious member of the team
- A passion for constant personal growth and growth of others
- Desire to seek solutions to complex problems, and never afraid to take on something new
- We are looking for someone that will always look for ways to improve, iterate, and re-invent