Product Manager (Remote)
Toronto, Ontario, Canada /
Product Management – Product Management /
TradeRev has changed the automotive industry with its revolutionary product. Built as a multi-platform live auction app, TradeRev’s online automotive remarketing system has made a huge impact in the industry and has acquired quick user adoption with a fast-growing client base. As a subsidiary of KAR Auction Services, Inc. and partnering with our sister company ADESA, we are continuing to expand TradeRev’s footprint in the dealer-to-dealer online space in the US and Canadian markets.
Why Work with Us?
Whether your Fun is in working with new technology, learning skills, collaborating with awesomely talented people or growing into a Specialist, Team Lead or People Manager, we want to feed this fire in you. If you have the work ethic, skill and motivation, we will help you find a path that leads you where your passion wants to go. So come on; let's have Fun together.
Our Core Values: We are FHAB. Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
As we continue to grow globally, the Product Manager will be responsible for guiding multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal: developing innovative features while we continue to revolutionize the industry. You will prioritize timelines while balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders as well as our users. Under your guidance, teams will be empowered to do great work.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Drive the execution, validation, iteration, and success measurement of some of our key initiatives by helping to define business and product requirements that support TradeRev’s strategy
- As a representative of product team, work with internal and external partners to gather customer and market feedback and integrated them into TradeRev’s product planning and development processes
- Continuously validate and prioritize product features to align with TradeRev’s strategic goals and initiatives
- Work with Product Management, Engineering and Business Intelligence teams to pro-actively build and monitor product performance KPIs and use data to organize and prioritize the product roadmap
- Define the product release processes and coordinate all activities required to bring it to market
- Work closely with engineering, design, operations and marketing teams to plan, build and launch high quality product experiences that simplify the way cars are being bought and sold
- Work with key stakeholders and teams from partner companies to articulate the business cases supporting new products and features
- Process, review and understand customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights
- Manage expectations through clear and consistent communication
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant working experience
- 3+ years or more working as a software Product Manager in a B2B SaaS software company
- You have launched multiple successful products and features, preferably on multiple platforms (iOS, Android and web)
- Highly data-driven, with demonstrated ability to use data to validate product prioritization and launch decisions
- Demonstrated the ability to lead execution teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Detail oriented and able to look at a wide array of choices to identify what will create the most impact for our users
- Problem solving skills are a must. Identify opportunities to innovate and execute against them
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be considered.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.