Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Operations – Technical
TradeRev has changed the automotive industry with its revolutionary product. Built as a multi-platform live auction app, TradeRev’s online automotive remarketing system has made a huge impact in the industry and has acquired quick user adoption with a fast-growing client base. As a subsidiary of KAR Auction Services, Inc. and partnering with our sister company ADESA, we are continuing to expand TradeRev’s footprint in the dealer-to-dealer online space in the US and Canadian markets.
Why Work with Us?
Whether your Fun is in working with new technology, learning skills, collaborating with awesomely talented people or growing into a Specialist, Team Lead or People Manager, we want to feed this fire in you. If you have the work ethic, skill and motivation, we will help you find a path that leads you where your passion wants to go. So come on; let's have Fun together.
Our Core Values: We are FHAB. Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
The Network Engineer’s position primary responsibility is to provide technical expertise and support for TradeRev and other organizations under KAR Global. We are looking for a team player with a service first mindset. We are in the midst of a transformation, planning the next generation network that is highly available and consistently exceeds the businesses expectations. We are actively working toward a future where the network follows the application without manual reconfiguration and services are provisioned on an automated basis. This is a chance to be a part of defining and deploying the network of the future.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collaborates with team members and other IT teams on technical roadmap planning, development and implementation
- Participates in projects related to secure network design, implementation and optimization
- Develop, implement and maintain policies and procedures for network operations
- Oversee the installation, configuration, upgrades and maintenance of network components, and provides day-to-day operational support of network infrastructure
- Manage network security solutions including firewalls, anti-malware, DNS, IPS, IDS, EDR and wireless infrastructure
- Ensure optimal performance of network connectivity for all workstations, servers and services across multiple office locations
- Diagnose and resolve both routine and complex network problems through effective root cause analysis
- Up to 30% travel required to the United States
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- At least 7 years’ experience managing, configuring and troubleshooting enterprise networks. Track record of initiative (business problem solving), and working both as part of a team and autonomously.
- Cisco Viptela SD-WAN, Cisco Wi-Fi, Meraki Wi-Fi, Cisco core routing and switching, WAN (MPLS/BGP)/LAN routing and switching.
- Experience implementing, troubleshooting, and maintaining MPLS and broadband circuits.
- You should be versatile, able to plan and design, proactively seek issues before they become incidents and troubleshoot complex issues using various tool sets.
- You should be familiar with ITIL processes.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be considered.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.