Senior DevOps Engineer
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Development – Operations Engineering
TradeRev is a revolutionary vehicle appraisal and auctioning application. We are the market leader who has changed the way cars are sold in North America and the UK.
Why Work with Us?
Whether your Fun is in working with new technology, learning skills, collaborating with awesomely talented people or growing into a Specialist, Team Lead or People Manager, we want to feed this fire in you. If you have the work ethic, skill and motivation, we will help you find a path that leads you where your passion wants to go. So come on; let's have Fun together.
Our Core Values: We are FHAB. Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
As the Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be one of the brilliant minds behind the scalability and performance of our product. We are ready to push you to a new level – not only from a training perspective but also with certifications and other industry tools to ensure you are always ahead of the curve.
Our Cloud Stack
Amazon Web Services: S3, EC2, Lambda, RDS, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, VPC, CloudWatch, Elasticsearch, Kinesis, API Gateway, Cloudformation
- Set up and maintain the cloud environment
- Design, implement, and deploy complex AWS-based workloads from initial architecture and design through development, testing, and deployment
- Participate in architectural discussions & requirements gathering to ensure customer success on the AWS platform
- Collaborate closely with Development, Product, Support and Management teams
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- 4+ years hands on experience setting up cloud infrastructure with Amazon AWS
- Experience in UNIX/Linux operating system.
- Understand scalability/ performance concerns around cloud base infrastructure
- Experience with Dockers and Microservice architecture
- Familiarity with system monitoring tools/ metrics, monit, graphite
- Worked on continuous integration platforms (eg: Jenkins)
- Experience with deployment best practices and tools
- Bachelor of Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Constantly on the quest for knowledge
We thank all interested candidates; however, only thoseselected for an interview will be contacted.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.