Inside Sales Representative, Vancouver
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Sales – Inside Sales
If you are looking to join the exciting world of Cars and Technology in a company that is changing an entire industry, surrounded by a team of driven and talented individuals who support one another, then TradeRev is the place to be.
We value growth and helping you develop your career. We’ll let you carve out your niche as a member of our team.
Learn more about us here: work.traderev.com or LinkedIn & Glassdoor
Our Core Values: Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
As a part of the TradeRev team, the Inside Sales Representative will play a fundamental role in achieving sales objectives by delivering exciting and disruptive products to drive an age-old industry into a new direction. We are looking for driven sales individuals who are able to work independently.
Your main role will be to maintain strong relationship with existing clients and drive new business with prospective clients in the dealer network. This is a remote role that will assist in client retention, sales, and customer support. In addition, the Inside Sales Representative will monitor and create reports of TradeRev Competitors’ activities and deriving from them possible opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and negotiate deals over the phone on “Pending” cars with clients in the region
- Research and prospect potential clients in the designated areas
- Provide basic training, as required, to clients as issues are discovered or mentioned during calls
- Follow up on cars that have been in “Arrived” status for too long
- Identify, monitor and compile daily reports of competitor activity and make recommendations on possible sales opportunities
- Optimize operational opportunities, such as arranging for pickup of lost or unsent vehicle ownerships
- Attend ADESA to service TradeRev dealers & seek new signup leads
- Gather data on customer requirements of the app and their feedback on the improvement of the TradeRev app
- Liase with other departments within TradeRev to ensure a smooth, logical workflow for each of these areas.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- College Degree focus on Automotive Sales an asset
- A minimum of 1 year sales experience in the automotive industry
- A minimum of 2 years proven experience in providing superior customer service
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with current and prospective clients
- Ability to manage multiple client accounts
- Experience and comfort with technology, automotive software preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to analyze and identify market trends, changes and implications, develop objectives, strategies, etc.
- Ability to maintain calm and diplomatic in dispute resolution situations
- Autonomous, self-driven and a team player
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview who are legally authorized to work in Canada will be considered.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.