HR Business Partner
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Human Resources – Human Resources
At TradeRev, we know that our greatest asset is our people; they are and will always be the driving force behind our success. Whether that comes in the form of building a unique sales solution or innovating and evolving our product...we look to our employees to disrupt the norm and make their mark on the world.
Why Work with Us?
Whether your Fun is in working with new technology, learning skills, collaborating with awesomely talented people or growing into a Specialist, Team Lead or People Manager, we want to feed this fire in you. If you have the work ethic, skill and motivation, we will help you find a path that leads you where your passion wants to go. So come on; let's have Fun together.
Our Core Values: We are FHAB, Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
TradeRev is looking to add another HR Business Partner to our HR team to continue the immense growth of the company. We are looking for an individual who thrives in a rapid-paced environment and who is comfortable communicating and providing excellent HR support to all levels.
This would be an amazing opportunity for any aspiring and experienced HR Business Partners to go into a role where they will be exposed to all aspects of the company and HR topics. This individual will be joining a highly driven HR team that is known company-wide for their amazing people-focused approach and reliability.
- Provide HR support to employee matters and inquiries
- Administer, audit, and troubleshoot company databases and HRIS, KRONOS, and ATS.
- Support Recruitment & Onboard, and Training & Development; as well as retention of key personnel critical to achieve business objectives in collaboration with the management team
- Implement and ensure compliance with legal requirements and best practices
- Assist with internal marketing, employer branding, and employee engagement via recommendations, coordination of internal events, and application of awards and recognition of employer of choice
- Employee Performance Management – performance assessment and management process, training & development, employee career management
- Participate in succession planning and staffing
- Work with the payroll department to manage and prepare payroll and answering any employee queries
- Provide HR reports and spreadsheets as needed
- Participate in other special projects and/or assignments as required
- Other job duties assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2-4 years experience in a HR Business Partner role within a fast-paced organization
- Bachelors Degree, with Human Resources Management focus or Post Grad diploma in Human Resources Management preferred
- Possess or pursuing CHRP designation
- Experience with managing and maintaining HRIS, WorkDay experience an asset
- Strong knowledge of the Ontario Employment Standards Act, OHSA and current Canadian employment laws
- Exposure to SaaS products, such as Asana, Box, Kronos, Zoom
- Advance level of Microsoft Office tools e.g. Excel and Word
- Ability to work in a fast environment, multi-task and deal with change
- Analytical and creative problem solver
Nice to Have:
- Experience in Tech industry an asset
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.