Product Marketing Manager
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Product Management – Product Management
TradeRev is a revolutionary vehicle appraisal and auctioning application. We are the market leader who has changed the way cars are sold in North America and the UK.
Why Work with Us?
Whether your Fun is in working with new technology, learning skills, collaborating with awesomely talented people or growing into a Specialist, Team Lead or People Manager, we want to feed this fire in you. If you have the work ethic, skill and motivation, we will help you find a path that leads you where your passion wants to go. So come on; let's have Fun together.
Our Core Values: We are FHAB. Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our Product Management team. This individual will be key to achieving results by binding our product strategy to the tactics we need to drive success in sales and marketing, We are looking for a person who can quickly gain insight of our competitors and deep dive into what our customers and users’ purchasing behavior. With an obsessive-like need to collect data in all that they do, we are looking for an individual who can use this to provide strategic insights and status on the performance of our product.
- Market intelligence—be the expert on our customers and users, who are they, how they buy and their key success criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Become the thought leader and expert on our customers’ journey, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target customer and user personas.
- In collaboration with our marketing team develop a marketing plan for the products you support in, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- In collaboration with our marketing team plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing; MBA preferred
- Pragmatic Marketing Certified (PMC) III or higher preferred
- 5+ years of software product marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to executives, customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and Salesforce.
- Familiar with marketing automation tools
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player!
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and Salesforce
- Problem solving skills are a must. Identify opportunities to innovate and execute against them
Nice to Have:
- Launched products on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, and web)
- Experience working at B2B or B2C SaaS companies
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview who are legally authorized to work in Canada will be considered.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.