Toronto, Ontario, Canada
TradeRev is a growing tech company that has seen rapid expansion. We are disrupting the way cars are being sold and are looking for talented people to help lead the charge. We are after innovators, competitive fun spirited people who love the thrill of the chase to help improve and transform the automotive industry.
Although we are a young tech company, we are growing at a tremendous rate. We have a presence throughout the United States, Canada and across the pond in the United Kingdom. You have the opportunity to be part of something special by owning your own projects with room to create and execute. You’ll be part of an exciting and disruptive product to an age-old industry.
Our Core Values: Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
Do you get a thrill out of searching for the best words to create interesting, thought provoking content?
Does your dream job involve taking complex ideas and building amazing learning solutions around them?
If so, look no further. As an Instructional Designer, you will analyze learning needs, design, and develop blended learning solutions. You will then measure and report out on learning effectiveness.
- Design training programs, online courses, and self-study sessions, directed at employees, organization members, or those who use the organization's products or services
- Transform documentation and verbal /concepts/instruction into micro-learning content.
- Develop engaging learning assessments to increase cognitive understanding.
- Design and create e-learning training modules and videos for micro topics.
- Research, create and organize content in logical learning sequences.
- Partner with eLearning Developers to ensure courseware is optimally designed for use on TradeRev's learning management system.
- Present and lead in-class training sessions.
Education & Experience:
- University degree focused in either Instructional Design, Writing, English, Communications or relevant other academic focus.
- Minimum 2 - 5 years of instructional design work experience with a focus on e-learning.
- 1 - 3 years of writing experience at a B2B organization or media outlet.
- Experience working with the auto industry a bonus
- Able to provide an eLearning portfolio or demonstrate ability to create high-quality eLearning products
- Strong writing, editing, and design skills with experience designing and developing e-learning content (questions and modules).
- Experience engaging, knowledge translating, and communicating with stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Experience providing mentorship and leadership to other instructional designers.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Working knowledge of Storyline, Captivate, and Adobe Cloud Products.
- Working knowledge of HTML5 is an asset.
- Working knowledge of learning management systems.
- Perform other duties as required
- Able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment managing multiple priorities.
- Creative, practical and with an attention to detail to ensure accuracy and quality of deliverables.
- Passionate commitment to quality of work and customer service.
- Ability to be unfazed by ambiguity and comfortable in environments with shifting priorities
- Be enthusiastic, flexible, and demonstrate a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Superior writing, editing, and communication skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively to achieve outcomes.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be considered.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.