DevOps Engineer - Developer productivity
Copenhagen OR Aarhus
Engineering – Engineering
Tradeshift is the world’s largest business commerce platform, connecting buyers, suppliers, and all their processes. Tradeshift helps businesses of every size to run more efficiently, using cloud technology to improve processes like AP automation, procurement, supplier management and working capital optimisation. Businesses rely on Tradeshift to transform and digitise their supply chain relationships and processes. At Tradeshift, we want to change the way companies do electronic business together - globally. Currently we are experiencing exponential growth, which is pushing our current platform to its designed limits.
This team is responsible for developer productivity including the CI/CD pipeline, and is working on designing and maintaining the toolset for faster delivery times for all teams. This role is a central part of how software is delivered and configured for optimal performance in every environment, going all the way from idea through the local developer environment to production.
We are looking for a team member who wants to solve some of our most challenging problems, and are interested in becoming a expert in developer facing infrastructure helping other teams delivering software faster.
- Maintain and improve the build infrastructure and processes.
- Helping to deploy and components and services to production.
- Ensure fast delivery of software through the pipeline.
- Ensure that the infrastructure supporting this is world class
- Maintain and improve our build and test infrastructure
- Utilizing Terraform or other infrastructure as code
- Identifying and removing performance bottlenecks throughout the pipeline
- Knowledge about Selenium
- Knowledge of using configuration management tools such as Puppet or Chef
- You have strong experience with Java / Scala/ Maven / JVM
- You have in-depth knowledge of Linux / Unix operating systems
- You have experience with source control, preferable GIT
- You have expertise with Docker
- You have worked with Kubernetes
- You have experience in cloud solutions (AWS, Google cloud)
- You can demonstrate proper software engineering practices, are pragmatic in your solutions, and take ownership for the quality of your deliveries
- You are fluent in English speaking, reading and writing
Culture & Perks:
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• Ambitious international startup
• Career and professional development opportunities
• Large office that provides caters to many different work-environment preferences
• Flexible work hours
• Mobile phone plan and in-home internet
• Lunch and snacks daily with drinks
• A competitive compensation package and equity
• In-house activities like yoga
• Opportunity to join many fun, varied company events like happy hours, hackathons, family holiday parties, and many more.