Growth Marketing Manager
Santa Monica, CA
Tradesy is a peer-to-peer marketplace for buying and selling luxury fashion, enabling savvy customers to unlock the value in their closet to access affordable luxury. Our mission is to make fashion resale as simple, safe and stylish as retail- at scale. We have millions of passionate members, a product that people love, and an office with an ocean view in sunny Santa Monica, California. We're also backed by some of the best investors around, including Kleiner Perkins and Sir Richard Branson.
We are seeking a talented Growth Marketing Manager to oversee all aspects of growth from performance marketing to funnel optimization. You should have a unique combination of creativity, an eye for design, and excellent data skills. Some of your projects will be helping to manage existing paid channels, explore and test new areas for us to acquire users, as well as optimizing landing pages and rigorous A/B tests across our products.
A basic understanding of the fashion landscape is a plus. You may not be a fashion expert, but you have a general sense for the domain, and can get up to speed very quickly.
This role reports directly to the VP, Growth & Data.
- Partner with our ad agency in managing paid channels as well as developing new channels for future growth
- Work with the design/copy teams on iterating through ad creative
- Lead development of landing pages for paid ads and other channels by relentlessly testing
- Work cross functionally with marketing, product, and engineering teams to optimize conversion funnels
- Test, measure, analyze and optimize everything — Define and track metrics of success across the business
- Manage all web/mobile tracking events and ensure that we are capturing the right data
- Extensive experience running performance marketing campaigns on FB, Google and other platforms
- Strong data skills with mastery of Excel and Google Analytics, with bonus points for SQL skills
- A good eye for design and understanding of UX best practices
- Excellent communication skills and ability to corral resources
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Stock options
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Daily catered lunches
- Dog friendly office
- Weekly yoga
- Commuter benefits
- Tight knit team