116 West Hastings St., Vancouver, BC
Technology – Business Solutions
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our growing Business Solutions Team. You'll be responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, executive control and completion of company projects in alignment with the strategy, commitments and goals of Trail Appliances.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan and implement projects (software and non-software).
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Define tasks and required resources.
- Assemble and manage the project team.
- Allocate project resources including managing the budget.
- Create a schedule and project timeline.
- Track deliverables.
- Support and direct your team.
- Monitor and report on project progress.
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions.
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs.
- Evaluate and assess the result of projects.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent communication skills with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Able to get outcomes aligned to our high-quality standard even in challenging situations.
- Be an empathetic listener.
- Strong consulting skills with the ability to influence, persuade, advise, mediate and control scope.
Experience and Credentials
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Project Manager managing complex and concurrent projects.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certified or in progress.
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management.
- Occasional travel to lower mainland retail stores and head office from the Vancouver-based job location.