Product – iVerify /
Trail of Bits is building an industry-leading mobile security product, iVerify, to address risks to iOS and Android mobile devices. Today, iVerify has over 100,000 consumer users and a growing number of enterprise users, has a 4.7/5.0 rating on the iOS App Store, and is consistently in the top 10 paid utilities overall. iVerify is the product of a 4-person development team, has a technical product roadmap, and a deployed product with paying customers. We intend to accelerate iVerify’s growth by spinning it out of Trail of Bits into its own company with venture funding, and already have strong investor interest.
We are looking for an experienced Chief Executive Officer to lead all strategic and business aspects of our product, iVerify. As the highest ranking executive you will be the first in command in the company and responsible for giving business direction and creating a shared vision for success. You will directly impact the growth of iVerify as a product and organization in the industry.
To thrive as a CEO you must be a prudent manager and an inspiring leader. The ideal candidate will have a business and security mindset and will be able to see the “big picture” in a variety of settings. They will take proactive actions to enhance the company’s cash flow while scaling and driving the business forward; the goal is to expand the company’s development and guide it through long-term success. We are looking for a CEO to make a real difference in iVerify, shaping and living the company vision and values.
- Develop high-quality business strategies ensuring alignment with short-term and long-term product goals and team key objectives.
- Establish and lead all outbound company sales to meet revenue and sales growth targets.
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits.
- Review financial and non-financial reports to drive business and profit decisions.
- Lead and motivate team members to foster employee engagement and develop a high-performing managerial team.
- Build trusted relations with key partners and external stakeholders and act as the main point of contact for iVerify.
- Analyze opportunity areas and provide solutions based on critical thinking and problem solving to ensure company success and growth.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the competitive landscape, market, and cybersecurity industry.
- Proven experience as CEO or other managerial position
- Deep familiarity in the cybersecurity industry
- Startup and sales experience is a must
- Experience in developing profitable financial strategies and implementing vision
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as operations, sales, marketing, finance etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Privacy and security are fundamental human rights: Preserve and upload privacy and security as a fundamental human right for our customers
- Adapt, update, produce, perfect: Do what works today with an outline of the future in mind. Recognize that perfect is a moving target and we should always be challenging ourselves to push towards it.
- Have a get it done mentality: Be the change you seek, take ownership but don't build fiefdoms, and get uncomfortable.
- Be kind: Practice radical candor, not ruinous empathy. Respect each other, be honest with feedback, and be caring in your actions.
- We succeed and fail as a team: Lose your ego, be committed to the success of the team, hold yourself and others to a high standard to achieve your full potential.