Executive Assistant / Office Manager
Pivot is the first and only connected home gym that can see your workout and use that data to give you a richer, more effective, and safer fitness experience in live group and on-demand classes. Our advanced computer vision technology empowers expert instructors to train and motivate you from a distance, with AI-powered motion sensors that count your reps and correct your form in real-time, while allowing for competition with friends and fellow members. Pivot includes all the weights and accessories you need to get an amazing workout in the comfort of your home and on your time, whether your goal is to trim down, tone up, or simply feel your best.
We are looking for an energetic, proactive, and detail-oriented Executive Assistant / Office Manager to support the Pivot team and office. By using your creativity, organizational skills, and multitasking prowess, you will create an inviting and productive atmosphere for all team members and visitors. Your primary job will entail office coordinator and facilities management duties. As the EA and right-hand support to the CEO/Co-Founder, you will manage his priorities and handle all of his scheduling, task management and follow up, and expense reporting.
- Own our daily operations to keep things running smoothly. You will proactively anticipate needs, and develop new systems to keep us organized and efficient
- Oversee facilities management, including office beautification and administration, IT, security, purchases and inventory, mail distribution, and all vendor relationships (janitorial, property management, food and beverage)
- Support the CEO in all administrative tasks and special projects
- Help plan and execute company-wide events and other ad hoc projects
- Passion for fitness
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years of similar experience in a fast-paced start-up (preferred)
- Excellent communication and strong writing skills
- A professional demeanor, drive, flexibility, and spirit
- Bonus points if you a have an eye for beauty and design, are scrappy and excited to DIY, or are fluent in Mandarin
Above all, we’re looking for someone with a positive, “can do” attitude and a strong desire to help set our office culture. You should be detail-oriented, and self-starting, with the ability to manage a variety of different projects from start to finish in an organized way and with little oversight. If you think you may be a good fit, we want to meet you!