Senior Computer Vision Engineer
What if everyone could afford the trainers and scientists that help Steph Curry achieve his optimal athletic performance?
Pivot’s unique mix of 3D sensors and cutting-edge algorithms help deliver an incredible live home fitness experience. Our elite trainers are informed in real-time when customers make mistakes, so they can focus their attention on those that need it most. We already have the largest tagged 3D data set ever assembled for human motion, and it’s growing every day. This gives us the power to predict user performance, plan workout programs optimized just for you, and identify mistakes in your technique within milliseconds.
At Pivot, you'll be responsible for improving our computer vision pipeline for processing 3D data of human exercise. We're looking for a flexible, curious applicant with a background in real-time computer vision.
We’re synthesizing 2D and 3D sensors and utilizing a variety of techniques to analyze human motion. This is an exciting opportunity to apply computer vision to build new features for customers, not just shave off costs for big corporations. Pivot envisions a world where 3D sensors can help prevent human error across a variety of disciplines, not just fitness.
- M.S. in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years programming experience in C++
- Strong mathematical background (3D geometry, linear algebra, numerical methods, algorithms)
- M.S. degree in Computer ScienceExperience with TensorFlow
- 2+ years industry experience in Computer Vision
- 2+ years experience with Python
- Familiarity with the state of the art in Computer Vision research
- Immediate availability
- Gym memberships: We have amazing weight sets in the office (obviously) but we're all active people and enjoy lots more than just weight training — paid for by Pivot.
- Open Vacation Policy: We encourage you to take the time you need, when you need it — for any holiday or matter of personal importance.
- Paid Parental Leave: We offer job-protected Paid Time Off — 12 Weeks, Fully Paid — for all parents to bond with a newly born, adopted, or fostered child.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance: We offer comprehensive health care for employees, with 100% of premiums paid by Pivot.