Senior UX and Visual Designer
What if everyone could afford the trainers and scientists that help Steph Curry achieve his optimal athletic performance?
Enter Pivot: the first connected home gym that can literally see your workout and use that data to give you a richer, more effective, and safer fitness experience in live and on-demand classes. Our advanced computer vision technology empowers expert instructors to train and motivate you from a distance, with AI-powered motion sensors that count your reps and correct your form in real-time.
Launching with a variety of strength training classes and programs proven to get results, and packaged in a sleek design, Pivot includes all the weights and accessories you need to get an amazing workout in the comfort of your home and on your time, whether your goal is to trim down, tone up, or simply feel your best.
Pivot is the first and only connected home gym that can see your workout and use that data to give you a richer and more effective experience in live classes led by expert trainers.
• $17.5M in funding from DCM, Founders Fund, Khosla, SignalFire, Bling, and Y Combinator
• Team includes alumni from Google, Pixar, Airbnb, YouTube, Netflix, and Orangetheory
You'll take the lead on all things UX and visual design at Pivot. You will primarily be responsible for concepting, wireframing, and delivering polished visuals for major product flows. You will additionally help improve the usability of our internal tool that enables trainers to construct workout programs, and computer vision engineers to iterate on workout feedback.
The ideal candidate can anticipate user pain points and provide elegant design solutions to those problems.
This is a hybrid UX and visual design role. The ideal candidate is has experience mapping out clear, usable product flows, as well as polishing visuals to a production-ready state.
When applying, please include a link to your online portfolio.
- 5+ years of experience as a UX and visual designer on consumer-facing products
- An online portfolio demonstrating clean, inspired visual design
- Ability to work with contractors and agencies as needed
- Willingness to relocate to San Francisco
- Interest in fitness and/or strength training
- Motion design experience