Manufacturing Team Leader - 2nd Shift
Ashley, IN /
TRIN, Inc. – Manufacturing /
Directs, supports, trains and schedules Associates in their daily work to meet customer requirements. Assures proper materials are available to produce a high quality product that meets customer requirements.
- Assist with Associates with training, schedules.
- Will direct and support Associates.
- Will take responsibility that Associates have all their materials available to them to produce a high quality product.
- Provides responsible leadership for all Associates in order to facilitate participation in decision-making and development of individual skills and abilities.
- Reports machine and equipment malfunction to maintenance personnel.
- Inspects products to verify conformance to specifications and directs setup and adjustments of machines.
- Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment.
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
- Interprets specifications, and job orders to workers, and assigns duties.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Maintains time and production records.
- Estimates, requisitions, and inspects materials.
- Confers with other team leaders to coordinate activities of individual departments.
- Performs activities of workers supervised.
- Monitors machines and equipment.
- If applicable, the Associate is responsible for conducting his/her job in a manner that ensures compliance to Part 111 of 1994 P.A. 451,, RCRA and DOT.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- High School diploma /GED
- Experience & Skills
- 5+ years manufacturing experience and 1+ years of supervisory experience preferred.
TRIN Manufacturing, Inc. is a Japanese owned automotive parts supplier, serving the Japanese Transplants (Toyota, Nissan, Subaru, etc.) as well as the domestic OEMs (Ford). Located in Ashley, Indiana, TRIN Manufacturing, Inc. is a subsidiary company of Tokai-Rika Co. LTD, which is located in Nagoya, Japan. TRIN Inc. was founded in 1997 and currently employs 225+ people at our Ashley, IN location. We manufacture in-car switches for windows, steering, hazard and seat heater/memory. The TRIN Inc. location is an Automotive Assembly facility.