CMM Technician - Off Shift
Jackson, MI /
TAC Manufacturing, Inc. – Quality Control/Assurance /
Validate that components and product meet established standards and requirements. Perform basic measurements using measurement equipment. This position will be on 2nd or 3rd shift.
· Job Preparation and Set-up.
· Read Blue Prints & understands GD&T symbols.
· Accurately recognize datum scheme & function.
· Understands CMM machine operation and can program.
· Formatting Layout Reports in MS Excel
· Preparation of data and reports
· Perform basic analysis of specifications
· Review products for physical and technical acceptance
· Interprets engineering drawings, schematic diagrams, or formulas and confers with management or engineering staff to determine quality and reliability standards
· Recommends improvements to the system
· Software used – CMM Manager 3.3SP1, Mcosmos 3.5, and Calypso 5.2 or higher
· High school diploma combined with 2 years of CMM experience required
TAC Manufacturing, Inc. is a Japanese owned automotive parts supplier, serving the Japanese Transplants (Toyota, Nissan, Subaru, etc.) as well as the domestic OEMs (Ford and GM). Located in Jackson, MI, TAC Manufacturing, Inc. is a subsidiary company of Tokai-Rika Co. LTD, which is located in Nagoya, Japan. TAC was founded in 1991 and currently employs 700+ people at our Jackson, MI location.
We manufacture security and safety-related products: shift levers, shift-by-wire, steering wheels, steering locks, key cylinders, mechanical and remote keys, and more.