Manufacturing Associate- Direct Hire
Battle Creek, MI /
TRMI, Inc – Manufacturing (Final Assembly) /
ALL BENEFITS EFFECTIVE DAY ONE OF EMPLOYMENT- NO WAITING PERIOD
ONSITE INTERVIEWS THURSDAY, 10/8 9AM-12PM
This position will perform manual or automated assembly of automotive switches or equipment set-ups and operation of equipment to manufacture components in order to produce automotive switches. All switches must meet or exceed customer expectations in terms of both physical quality and timely delivery of products to customers.
- Ability to read and understand written instructions and safety regulations governing performance of job duties.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Candidates should be able to multi-task, be self motivated, and have the ability to troubleshoot machine errors.
- Must have sufficient visual acuity to perform visual inspection of components produced.
- Must have sufficient manual dexterity and rotary movement in wrists and elbows to perform proper work cycles.
- Must be able to lift/push/pull up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time.
- High school diploma or GED.
TRMI, Inc. is a Japanese owned automotive parts supplier, serving the Japanese Transplants (Toyota, Nissan, Subaru, etc.) as well as the domestic OEMs (Ford and GM). Located in Battle Creek, MI, TRMI, Inc. is a subsidiary company of Tokai-Rika Co. LTD, which is located in Nagoya, Japan.
TRMI was founded in 1986 and currently employs 650+ at our Battle Creek location.
We manufacture automotive switch related components such as: window regulators, cruise control, turn signals, multi-function and HVAC switches.
Shift your career into drive and help TRMI make the driving experience an intuitive connection between the human body and the vehicle.
TRMI, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.