Die Cast Engineering Technician
TAC Manufacturing, Inc. – Parts Production Engineering
There is currently an opening in the Production Engineering Department (Parts Production) for a Production Engineering Technician for Die Cast.
Some of the main job duties and requirements are listed below:
This position will focus on daily Production. Support Production in all technical related fields to maintain and improve operating quality and efficiency.
· Collect and analyze data in order to better understand process and offer suggestions on improvement.
· Responsible for monitoring all processes on Production floor.
· Provide solution on the technical issues (machine out of specifications, short shots, etc.)
· Support Maintenance and/or T&D for troubleshooting process, machine, tooling or automation issues.
· Responsible for casting machines; monitoring cycle times, trouble shooting
· Strong attention to detail.
· Flexibility to perform multiple tasks.
· Excellent communication skills.
TAC Manufacturing, Inc. is a Japanese owned automotive parts supplier, serving the Japanese Transplants (Toyota, Nissan, Subaru, etc.) as well as the domestic OEMs (Ford and GM). Located in Jackson, MI, TAC Manufacturing, Inc. is a subsidiary company of Tokai-Rika Co. LTD, which is located in Nagoya, Japan. TAC was founded in 1991 and currently employs 700+ people at our Jackson, MI location.
We manufacture security and safety-related products: shift levers, shift-by-wire, steering wheels, steering locks, key cylinders, mechanical and remote keys, and more.