Production Control Specialist
Battle Creek, MI
TRMI, Inc – Materials & New Products
The Candidates responsibilities will be to support Atlantis (MRP/MPS System) for the PC team, Support Headcount and Load planning and monthly Production Planning Instruction. In addition, the Candidate will plan, schedule and optimize flow of approved materials, components, and related materials through all phases of material planning, from scheduling, requisitions, and deliveries to meet production requirements.
- Maintain Atlantis weekly with necessary updates.
- Run Headcount and Load planning monthly.
- Run the 12 week forecast and Form A daily requirements monthly.
- Follow-up with suppliers or customers and manufacturing departments to support TRMI manufacturing and customer shipping requirements.
- Control inventory levels in the warehouse through min/max standards and validation to MRP System and to reduce premium freight expenditures.
- Input the reported production in the MRP system, opening and closing of orders.
- Coordinate inventory cycle counting changes and develop proposals to improve inventory accuracy.
- Conduct the necessary customer/supplier contacts.
- Excellent computer literacy and demonstrated proficiency in the use of spreadsheet software.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to coordinate multiple projects.
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Ability to work independently.
- Familiarity with material control processes and procedures.
- Experience in warehouse operations, customer service, supplier release systems and/or production scheduling.
- Knowledge of MRP computer system strongly preferred.
- Detail oriented.
- High School Diploma or GED with at least 2 years of Supply Chain Management or related experience.
- Or Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or related field.
TRMI, Inc. is a Japanese owned automotive parts supplier, serving the Japanese Transplants (Toyota, Nissan, Subaru, etc.) as well as the domestic OEMs (Ford and GM). Located in Battle Creek, MI, TRMI, Inc. is a subsidiary company of Tokai-Rika Co. LTD, which is located in Nagoya, Japan.
TRMI was founded in 1986 and currently employs 650+ at our Battle Creek location.
We manufacture automotive switch related components such as: window regulators, cruise control, turn signals, multi-function and HVAC switches.
Shift your career into drive and help TRMI make the driving experience an intuitive connection between the human body and the vehicle.
TRMI, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.