Battle Creek, MI /
TRMI, Inc – Quality (Lab) /
Perform a wide variety of complex technical assignments, including set up and testing of electronic components; preparation of data and reports; perform analysis; and assist in development of testing.
- Operate various CMM’s and read reports
- Measure dimensions of components and finished product to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments, templates, and fixtures
- Assist Quality Engineer in dimensional inspection of product for PPAP’s and investigations
- Assist the production team in collecting and analyzing data for measurement systems analysis, capability studies, design of experiments, gauge R&R, etc.
- Identify and handle non-conforming products
- Use micrometers, calipers, depth micrometers and various other hand tools
- Must be accurate and precise in measurements, both as presented to the customer for sample layouts and to production for first piece and dimensional check
- Knowledge of GD&T
- Familiar with drawings, flowcharts, work instructions, control plans and gage R&R, capability studies
- 3 years’ experience with operating Coordinate Measurement Machine
- Associates Degree in related field.
- Previous quality control experience in a manufacturing environment - preferably with automotive or plastic injection molding.
- Experience with MS Office applications such as Access, Excel and Word.
TRMI, Inc. is a Japanese owned automotive parts supplier, serving the Japanese Transplants (Toyota, Nissan, Subaru, etc.) as well as the domestic OEMs (Ford and GM). Located in Battle Creek, MI, TRMI, Inc. is a subsidiary company of Tokai-Rika Co. LTD, which is located in Nagoya, Japan.
TRMI was founded in 1986 and currently employs 650+ at our Battle Creek location.
We manufacture automotive switch related components such as: window regulators, cruise control, turn signals, multi-function and HVAC switches.
Shift your career into drive and help TRMI make the driving experience an intuitive connection between the human body and the vehicle.
TRMI, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.