Quality Engineer II
TRIN, Inc. – Quality Engineering
Interact with internal and external customers, suppliers, and other Engineers. Investigate quality issues using solid knowledge of problem solving techniques, root cause analysis, and countermeasure follow up for final resolution. Provide launch support on new programs.
Must be authorized to work in United States without company sponsorship.
- Lead the investigation of customer claims to resolve systematic and incidental quality problems.
- Must have solid knowledge of AIAG Core Tools: APQP, FMEA, MSA, SPC, and PPAP.
- Understand and interpret engineering drawings, schematics, diagrams, and customer requirements.
- Support, participate, and coordinate quality activities and generate documentation needed for new product programs.
- Inspections using standard and advanced measuring equipment
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have Automotive experience
- 3+ years’ experience
TRIN, Inc. is a Japanese owned automotive parts supplier, serving the Japanese Transplants (Toyota, Nissan, Subaru, etc.) as well as the domestic OEMs (Ford and GM). Located in Ashley, IN, TRIN, Inc. is a subsidiary company of Tokai-Rika Co. LTD, which is located in Nagoya, Japan.
TRIN was founded in 1997 and currently employs 230+ at our Ashley location.
We manufacture automotive switch related components such as: window regulators and electrical/mechanical interior automotive switches.
Shift your career into drive and help TRIN make the driving experience an intuitive connection between the human body and the vehicle.
TRIN, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer