Maintenance Technician II - 2nd Shift
TRIN, Inc. – Maintenance
TRIN Inc. is an automotive switch assembly plant located in Ashley, IN a division of Tokai Rika Group, has an opening for an experienced Maintenance Technician II.
The ideal candidate will be proficient with Automation Direct and Allen Bradley PLC systems. Additional desired skills include hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and electrical equipment repair, welding, and machining experience. This is a 2nd shift position with overtime rotation applicable. Along with competitive wages, we offer an excellent benefit package.
- Working knowledge of electronics, electrical, mechanical and pneumatic concepts, welding and machining.
- Basic operating knowledge of relay and programmable controllers for mechanical equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and interpret blueprints, mechanical drawings, diagrams engineering specifications and operating instructions.
- Working knowledge of 120- 440V electronic circuitry and demonstrated ability to read and understand electrical schematics.
- Demonstrated ability to use hand and power tools commonly used in the electrical, electronic, metalworking and mechanical trades.
- A.A.S. degree in Electronics/Electrical with 3 years’ experience or 7+ year’s relevant experience in an industrial environment.
- Allen Bradley and Automation Direct PLC programing a plus
- Denso and Yamaha Robotics a plus