Accounts Payable Specialist / Administrative Assistant
TRAM, Inc. – Finance
The Tokai Rika Group is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist who has strong attention to detail and excels in Performing Banking duties, Accounts Payable duties, and skills to minimize financial losses and maximize financial gains.
- Accounts Payable:
- Process Accounts Payables under company payment terms, ensuring appropriate authorization per company policy
- Adhere to department procedures, ensuring documentation is accurate
- Meet with other departments as needed to resolve invoice issues
- Involve higher levels of management to resolve issues
- Ensure vendors are paid on time and accurately
- Expense Reports:
- Lead administrative responsibilities within Chrome River expense reporting application
- Set up employee ACH, when required
- Mail finance documents as needed
- Prepare Fed-Ex deliveries
- Department data & documentation management
- Various other Finance activities, including other accounts payable related items
- Corporate MasterCard Administration:
- Order/distribute new cards
- Troubleshoot card issues
- Code gas card activity within Chrome River
- Associates Degree in Finance or related field (preferred but not required)
- 3-5+ years’ experience in office administration experience
TRAM, Inc. is a Japanese owned automotive parts supplier, serving the Japanese Transplants (Toyota, Nissan, Subaru, etc.) as well as the domestic OEMs (Ford and GM). Located in Plymouth, MI, TRAM, Inc. is a subsidiary company of Tokai-Rika Co. LTD, which is located in Nagoya, Japan. TRAM was founded in 1986 and currently employs 2,500+ people at our 5 locations.
We manufacture automotive components such as switch-related products (window regulators, headlights, cruise control, turn signals, multifunction and HVAC switches), security and safety-related products (shift levers, steering wheels, steering locks, seat belts, key cylinders, mechanical and remote keys).
Shift your career into drive and help TRAM make the driving experience an intuitive connection between the human body and the vehicle.
TRAM, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For additional information about our companies, please see our web site at http://www.tokai-rika.co.jp/en/
This is a great opportunity to join our growing organization and enhance your skills to become a valuable member of our successful team!