TAC Manufacturing, Inc. – Assembly Engineering
TAC Manufacturing Inc. is looking to fill a position in our Assembly Engineering department.
Job Requirements & Desired Experience:
· BS in Engineering or equivalent work experience.
· Excellent problem solving and communication skills
· Machine design skills and 3D CAD knowledge.
· Strong Microsoft Office skills
· Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work effectively with other groups.
· Analyze and troubleshoot current assembly processes for continuous improvement activities.
· Prepare new assembly equipment and processes
- Manage equipment fabrication by outside vendors
- Design and prepare small in-house equipment
- Supervise and support equipment installation and validation
· Create and maintain process documentation (PFMEA & Control plans)
· Must be authorized to work in the United States and have to ability to travel internationally.
TAC Manufacturing, Inc. is a Japanese owned automotive parts supplier, serving the Japanese Transplants (Toyota, Nissan, Subaru, etc.) as well as the domestic OEMs (Ford and GM). Located in Jackson, MI, TAC Manufacturing, Inc. is a subsidiary company of Tokai-Rika Co. LTD, which is located in Nagoya, Japan. TAC was founded in 1991 and currently employs 700+ people at our Jackson, MI location.
We manufacture security and safety-related products: shift levers, shift-by-wire, steering wheels, steering locks, key cylinders, mechanical and remote keys, and more.