Maintenance Team Leader (3rd Shift)
TAC Manufacturing, Inc. – Maintenance
Candidate will direct and coordinate activities of Associates engaged in Maintenance.
· Reviews job orders to determine work priorities. Schedules repair, maintenance and installation of machines and equipment to ensure continuous production operations.
· Coordinates activities of workers fabricating or modifying machines or equipment to manufacture new products or improve existing products.
· Reviews new product plans and discuss equipment needs and modifications with Production Engineer(s).
· Confers with management, engineering and quality personnel to resolve maintenance problems and recommend measures to improve operations and conditions of machines and equipment.
· Planning and scheduling of major renovations including installation of new machinery and relocation of existing machinery for the betterment of the company.
· Plans, develops and implements new methods and procedures designed to improve operations, minimize operating costs, and effect greater utilization of labor and materials.
· Directs training and indoctrination of workers to improve work performance and acquaint workers with company policies and procedures.
· 6 years’ experience in the maintenance field and 2 years’ experience in a supervisory role.
TAC Manufacturing, Inc. is a Japanese owned automotive parts supplier, serving the Japanese Transplants (Toyota, Nissan, Subaru, etc.) as well as the domestic OEMs (Ford and GM). Located in Jackson, MI, TAC Manufacturing, Inc. is a subsidiary company of Tokai-Rika Co. LTD, which is located in Nagoya, Japan. TAC was founded in 1991 and currently employs 700+ people at our Jackson, MI location.
We manufacture security and safety-related products: shift levers, shift-by-wire, steering wheels, steering locks, key cylinders, mechanical and remote keys, and more.