TRIN, Inc. – Quality Engineering
Manage all engineers in the quality department, delegating and overseeing major projects. Develop associates and advise/coach on career development. Develop and improve upon projects & procedures for the department and for the company in order to keep the TRIN Group successfully moving forward.
- Manage the Quality Department, delegating and overseeing major projects.
- Develop Associates and advice / coach on career development.
- Develop and improve upon projects & procedures for the Department and for the company in order to keep the TRAM group successfully moving forward building quality products that meet or exceed the needs of the customers.
- Communicate projects, proposals & issues between customers and TRIN engineers; follow up on communications.
- Attend meetings and present on status of Quality and Warranty.
- Resolve customer issues and concerns.
- Develop department operational and expense budget.
- Review reporting.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5+ years in a Quality Management role. Automotive experience a must.
- Minimum 4+ years supervisory experience.
- Worked for Japanese company a plus.