Injection Molding Team Leader
Jackson, MI /
TAC Manufacturing, Inc. – Manufacturing /
· Inspects products to verify conformance to specifications and directs setup and adjustments of machines.
· Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment.
· Interprets specifications, and job orders to workers, and assigns duties.
· Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
· Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
· Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department, or work crew.
· Maintains time and production records.
· High School Diploma or GED
· Microsoft Office Experience (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· 5+ years of manufacturing experience preferred
· 2+ years of supervisory experience preferred
· Experience in Injection Molding is required
TAC Manufacturing, Inc. is a Japanese owned automotive parts supplier, serving the Japanese Transplants (Toyota, Nissan, Subaru, etc.) as well as the domestic OEMs (Ford and GM). Located in Jackson, MI, TAC Manufacturing, Inc. is a subsidiary company of Tokai-Rika Co. LTD, which is located in Nagoya, Japan. TAC was founded in 1991 and currently employs 700+ people at our Jackson, MI location.
We manufacture security and safety-related products: shift levers, shift-by-wire, steering wheels, steering locks, key cylinders, mechanical and remote keys, and more.