Human Resource Manager
Denver, CO /
Human Resources /
We are a cross-disciplinary team of Health Care, Technology, and Medical experts with several exits (IPOs and Acquisitions) in the past. We are a Series A startup funded by top tier investors. We are currently in stealth-mode and will be launching publicly soon!
Work with purpose. Join us in empowering consumers with better information and service so they can make the best health and care choices for themselves.
Join a world-class founding team with several IPOs and Acquisitions in their past.
Be an early part of our founding product team to shape our product strategy, experience and culture.
The United States spends twice as much as the average OECD country on health care but has the lowest life expectancy and one of the highest hospitalization rates among these countries. Over the past 50 years, health care costs have grown much faster than inflation even as consumer satisfaction with the health insurance and hospital industry continues to remain low.
We believe that Health care needs to be redesigned as a consumer-centric service. Like every other industry, we believe that empowering members with accurate and accessible information about care, quality, and pricing will drive the most optimal choices.
About this role
Health care is a complex ecosystem. We work with employers (our clients), employees (our members), doctors (our service providers), insurance companies, and many other partners (e.g. urgent care clinics) to deliver care to our members. We are redesigning this experience to be frictionless and fully integrated, so you can make reservations, talk to a doctor, get your medication, etc. with a tap on your App.
In this role, you will...
Provide leadership and guidance to our HR operations.
You will set, enforce, and evaluate legally compliant human resources policies, procedures, and best practices, executing the organization’s strategic talent management goals.
- At least five years of human resource management experience required, with strategic, talent management, and/or business development experience highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Masters or law degree highly preferred.
- Experience and effectiveness working with senior leaders in order to assess and vise on current needs as well as to execute against Transcarent’s mid- and long-range plans, its culture and its competition
- Demonstrable success designing and implementing performance management and employee relations programs
- Have a people-person mindset, with a natural knack for building relationships and rapport at all levels of an organization
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to provide presentations in a productive, compelling manner
- Deep understanding of HR functions, policies and best practices including employment/labor law
- Excited to work closely with management and employees to continually enhance working relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Able to provide day-to-day performance management guidance (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions) to enhance organizational effectiveness
- Partners with legal resources as needed to maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to HR and employee management, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Proven record of manage and resolve complex employee relations issues, conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations as needed
- Able to monitor HR trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs and processes
- Assist in driving various HR initiatives: performance management, goal setting, merit reviews and employee career development
You must be authorized to work in the United States. We slightly prefer candidates in the San Francisco Bay Area, but are open to remote work anywhere in the US.
Transcarent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out!