Product Marketing Manager
San Francisco, California /
Transcend believes everyone should be in control of their personal information. We’re pioneering Data Privacy Infrastructure—a powerful technology that lets individuals reclaim control of their data and ensures companies can easily comply with global data privacy laws.
Our platform enables companies like Robinhood, Patreon, and Indiegogo to provide customers with control over their information. We allow these customers to request, identify, and delete their personal information from a growing suite of integrated companies: from Salesforce to Slack, Facebook, Zendesk, Intercom, and beyond.
Right now, we do not support Visas, and will only be able to support folks in the U.S.
As Transcend’s first Product Marketing Manager, you’ll own product marketing initiatives end-to-end and will work closely with content, growth, engineering, partnerships, product, as well as our technical co-founders (CEO and CTO).
You will steer product marketing initiatives for a deeply technical product used by engineering and legal teams at major brands and those brands’ end-users. You will join a highly collaborative team that cares deeply about excellence, mission, trust, and fun. You will work hard alongside a supportive team that is deeply curious, driven, and empowering.
What you'll do
- Guide Transcend’s product marketing roadmap, feature launch schedule, product education, and awareness strategy.
- Drive the long-term product marketing vision for Transcend’s privacy platform, which includes a data infrastructure product, an embedded privacy center product for our customers’ end-users, and two new unannounced product areas.
- Partner with a cross-functional team of content, partnerships, growth, engineering, product management, and design to execute against the roadmap.
- Lead scoping, development, and launch for areas that will significantly impact our growth trajectory, including several confidential, developer-focused initiatives.
- Manage product positioning, naming, competitive analysis, and feature prioritization, helping shape the product’s voice and grow its user base.
- Pioneer the creation of a wide variety of campaign elements and marketing content to drive go-to-market success.
- Introduce the product marketing management function at Transcend, including setting up the right tooling, frameworks, and scale processes.
Who you are
- You have managed a product marketing line or a collection of products, including developing new product launch campaigns and go-to-marketing strategies.
- You bring user insights, product knowledge, creativity, and a sprinkle of magic to your entire product portfolio.
- You have 7+ years of experience in product marketing management, spanning both B2B and B2C companies.
- You have experience working on developer products.
- You have experience working on complex technical products.
- You can get into the nuts and bolts of data infrastructure.
- You are customer-obsessed and deeply empathetic of end-users—whether they are using our interfaces or developing against our APIs.
- You believe passionately that data rights are human rights, and you envision a world where users everywhere are in control of their personal data.
We believe that turning the principles of data privacy into exercisable human rights is one of the most high-impact ways we can spend our time, and so we're building an ambitious team that’s passionate about solving important problems and having fun while doing it.
As the best-in-class solution in a new market, Transcend is a fast-paced and exciting workplace. The product evolves quickly to meet new client needs and adapts to the rapidly advancing world of privacy law. As one of Transcend’s earliest hires, you’ll get to work on a wide array of exciting projects.
Transcend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law.