Senior Software Engineer
San Francisco, California
People deserve control over their personal data. Transcend builds Data Privacy Infrastructure that helps consumers reclaim control of their data and makes it easy for software teams to comply with global data privacy laws. We’re a small but mighty team. We’re well funded by renowned venture capital firms such as Accel, and are already serving iconic brands.
We’re hiring senior engineers that want to work on an important product. We're looking for exceptionally strong programming skills, an intuition for software design, and an eagerness to build whatever needs building.
What we're looking for
- You've been an engineer for about 5 years
- You've had a hand in every piece of the stack
- You've pushed code that millions of people depend on
- You've been on products while they've grown wildly
- Your colleagues learn from you
- 5+ years professional experience as a software engineer
- Experience designing system architectures
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or Mathematics
- Expertise in multiple programming languages
- Interest in programming primarily in Node and React
- Interest in helping junior engineers grow
We believe that turning the principles of data privacy into exercisable human rights is one of the most high-impact ways we can spend our time, and so we're building an ambitious team that’s passionate about solving morally important problems and having fun while doing it.