Carrier Success Associate (Remote)
Transfix, named one of Forbes' "Next Billion-Dollar Startups" in 2018, is the leading freight marketplace that's transforming the $800 billion trucking industry, connecting shippers to a national network of reliable carriers. Fortune 500 companies such as Anheuser-Busch, Unilever, and Target rely on Transfix to handle their most important FTL freight needs. With instant pricing tools, guaranteed capacity, data-driven insights, and reliable service, Transfix is changing the world of transportation one load at a time. Join us, and leave a positive impact on the environment as we help reduce the carbon footprint caused by the 65 billion wasted miles on the road.
Based in New York City, Transfix is backed by top VC firms including New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Canvas Ventures, and Lerer Hippeau.
The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit, and determination. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We're hiring team members who are passionate and are energized by the vision to simplify and transform one of the largest and most complex industries through technology, data and a strong commitment to customers.
As a Carrier Experience Associate, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining a positive experience for all carriers within the Transfix network.
If you’re excited about transforming an industry, being part of an innovative culture, and making a positive impact on the environment, send us your resume.
What you'll do:
- Deliver on our promise of freight visibility by training drivers and dispatchers on using our app, troubleshooting issues & updating status throughout the life of a shipment
- Provide world-class service to our carriers by deeply understanding their operational requirements in order to provide an overall positive experience with carriers partners
- Maintain constant communication with carrier throughout the life cycle of the shipment
- Find nimble solutions to shipment issues real time to ensure that we meet our carriers and customers’ needs in the face of any obstacles
- Prioritize carrier relationships to make us the digital broker of choice
- Meticulously follow our standard operating procedures and contribute to their continuous improvement
- Work as a team among the best in the business
- Partner cross-functionally with our Account Management, Carrier Management, and Customer Support team as an advocate for our customers and carriers (trucking company)
- Must be scrappy. We are a startup disrupting a large industry so changes to the status quo processes are expected.
- Possess strong interpersonal and time management skills
- You are flexible to work on any type of assigned shift (nights, weekends, etc.).
- Strong internal and external communication skills including verbal, written, presentational, and active listening
- Must have a positive attitude and be self-sufficient
- Have access to a high-speed internet connection and have a quiet place to work
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Transportation/logistics experience is preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in logistics, operations, or customer support
- Military veterans welcome
What We Offer:
- Competitive entry level salary and equity and the role with overtime eligibility
- Flexible PTO policies
- Great health insurance benefits
- Room for advancement in our growing company
To all recruitment agencies: Transfix does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be held responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.