Manager, Carrier Experience
Atlanta, Georgia /
Transfix, named to Forbes’ “Next Billion-Dollar Startups” list, is the leading transportation solutions provider whose digital brokerage marketplace and logistics software offerings are helping transform the $800 billion trucking industry. Since its founding in 2013, Transfix has been driven by a mission to deliver simple, smart, and sustainable solutions for shippers and carriers, powered by people and technology.
By combining deep industry expertise and a best in class carrier network with cutting-edge technology, Transfix is reimagining the world of transportation. Fortune 500 companies such as Staples, Unilever, Target and Wayfair rely on Transfix to handle their most important FTL freight needs. With instant pricing, algorithmic matching, superior service, and unmatched intelligence, Transfix is optimizing the supply chain from start to finish. Come leave a positive impact on the environment as we help reduce the carbon footprint caused by the 65 billion wasted miles on the road.
The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit, and determination. Recognized as one of Built In’s Best Places to Work 2021, Transfix is building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We’re hiring team members who are passionate and are energized by the vision to simplify and transform one of the largest and most complex industries through technology, data and a strong commitment to customers.
This position will be remote to start and will become an in-office role in Atlanta.
If you’re excited about transforming an industry, being part of an innovative culture, and making a positive impact on the environment, send us your resume.
What You'll Do:
- Manage a team to deliver a high level of customer service to our carrier network
- Oversee tracking and tracing operations from end to end - set and manage KPIs
- Establish, implement and constantly improve best practices for a high level of customer service experience for our carriers
- Work closely with the account management and carrier management team to solve customer problems
- Identify areas that the carrier experience team can maximize value for our carriers
- Manage, mentor, inspire, and create a world class team
- Work with leaders across the the organization to implement new processes as needed
- Work with the product team to create and implement new tools for both the internal team and carrier network
- Thoroughly document all processes and procedures; keep materials up to date
- Ensure new hires in Carrier Experience roles are on-boarded and trained efficiently on processes and procedures
- 3 to 5 years of previous customer experience
- 3+ years of managing a team
- Obsessed on delivering high level of customer service
- An entrepreneurial go getter mindset
- Ability to work with ambiguity and little structure
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must have high organization skills and be detail-oriented
- Logistics experience a plus
To all recruitment agencies: Transfix does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be held responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.