Transfix is changing the way companies view their supply chain. We are an award winning, recognized market and technology leader in the full truckload (FTL) market, which is a $420 billion market each year in the U.S. alone. We eliminate waste and solve inefficiencies through a deep understanding of the dynamics that exist today for the world's leading shippers and the millions of carriers and drivers that move their goods. We identify blind spots where data can fundamentally transform the way shippers and carriers work together, and we reduce the amount of “empty miles” driven by truckers with algorithms that match freight with trucks based on location in realtime. Our solution yields significant savings for shippers and increased pay for truck drivers. Ultimately, our mission is simple: to improve the lives of both shippers and carriers by creating a more efficient, transparent platform by which a product can be moved from anywhere to everywhere at anytime.
The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit, and determination. The culture we're building is one where we challenge the norms of the industry. The team we have is built on the foundation of personal growth, collaboration and experimentation.
Launched in August 2013, we have raised $78.5M in capital and are backed by top VC firms in NYC and San Francisco including, New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Canvas Ventures, Lerer Hippeau Ventures, Corigin Ventures, Founder Collective and Bowery Capital. We are headquartered in New York City.
As a Product Manager, you will define our product strategy and vision in an industry that’s ripe for automation.
What you'll do
- Define product vision and strategy based on an in-depth understanding of our users, business, and industry
- Set KPIs and prioritize roadmaps to move the needle with cross-functional engineering, design, and ops teams
- Champion the needs and problems of our users to deliver innovative, industry-transforming products
- Manage product execution to ship quality products – write specs, coordinate across teams, run A/B tests, and interview users
- Collaborate with designers and engineers to determine the best solutions
- You have 3+ years of product management experience in startup environments
- You’ve shipped successful products across multiple platforms (web, iOS, android)
- You have experience in a KPI-driven environment and have set successful goals
- You have cross-functional leadership skills within a user-centered design process
- You enjoy working with developers and designers in an agile, fast-paced environment
To all recruitment agencies: Transfix does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be held responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.