Sales Operations/Salesforce Administrator
New York, New York
Transfix, named one of Forbes' "Next Billion-Dollar Startups" in 2018, is the leading freight marketplace that's transforming the $800 billion trucking industry, connecting shippers to a national network of reliable carriers. Fortune 500 companies such as Anheuser-Busch, Unilever, and Target rely on Transfix to handle their most important FTL freight needs. With instant pricing tools, guaranteed capacity, data-driven insights, and reliable service, Transfix is changing the world of transportation one load at a time. Join us, and leave a positive impact on the environment as we help reduce the carbon footprint caused by the 65 billion wasted miles on the road.
Based in New York City, Transfix is backed by top VC firms including New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Canvas Ventures, and Lerer Hippeau.
The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit, and determination. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth.
We're hiring team members who are passionate and are energized by the vision to simplify and transform one of the largest and most complex industries through technology, data, and a strong commitment to customers.
Transfix is seeking a Sales Operations & Salesforce Administrator with experience building and maintaining enterprise-level CRM solutions and other sales and support platforms. The Sales Operations & Salesforce Administrator will bring a dedicated focus on driving efficiency and effectiveness across the Sales, Account Management, Business Development, and Marketing teams.
This role requires deep technical acumen as well as the ability to holistically understand a wide variety of business needs. The Sales Operations & Salesforce Administrator functions as a key partner in defining sales and customer success objectives and strategies, and in implementing the corresponding processes and systems at scale.
What You'll Do:
- You'll be responsible for technical tasks, business partnerships, and training the team
- Define and execute technical solutions to business problems across the SFDC platform (build out Salesforce automations and objects to support the evolving organization)
- Implement, integrate, and manage/act as Administrator of software tools that facilitate sales, account management, business development, and marketing activities (Salesloft, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Zoominfo, etc.)
- Partner with sales, marketing and account management leadership on how to facilitate excellent customer (new and current) journeys
- Design and implement key metrics, KPIs and dashboards to further drive sales prospecting efforts and customer success
- Establish and drive best practices via tools to manage current and prospective customers (both Enterprise and SMB)
- Document process and policy for organization-wide training, transparency and ease of onboarding
- Passion for the sales process and customer journey
- 3+ years of Sales/Revenue Operations experience, with a minimum of 2 years architecting, implementing and supporting complex Salesforce integrations (process builder, custom field and object creation, advanced report building, complex formula writing)
- Familiarity with Sales and Marketing enablement tools (i.e.SalesLoft, Sales Navigator, Pardot, Zoom Info, etc.)
- Prior experience working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Proven ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- BONUS POINTS if you have Salesforce Administrator, Developer and/or Architect certifications
To all recruitment agencies: Transfix does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be held responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.