New York, NY
Transfr is on a mission to create alternative pathways to career success. Our hands-on simulation-based training provides people with the skills they need to enter or reenter the workforce, enabling them to have a better quality of life. Our technology gives immersive training that the user absorbs much more readily than video tutorials, slide presentations, and other training methods.
We believe the future starts with innovative workplace training and hands-on skills development. We’re building bridges between schools, workplaces, and governments to make jobs more accessible and create a better tomorrow, today.
This is an exciting time! Demand for VR skills-based training has never been higher. Our startup is in hyper growth mode, scaling in every direction. We are looking for people that possess a true love for learning and have a burning desire to contribute to outcomes that change the world.
Summary: As an FP&A you will be responsible for analyzing, presenting and forecasting the financial and business performance of the company. The team plays a critical role in enabling senior management to make fast, data-driven strategic decisions across the business.
TRANSFR Overview video: https://vimeo.com/530517393/d6213fad78
- Analyze monthly, quarterly business results, KPIs, trends, and synthesize results to provide critical business insights to leadership
- Create what-if-analyses to assess the impact of new business opportunities on our business plan and long-term goals, providing insightful decision bases for senior management
- Connect results and key metrics to provide a detailed, but concise explanation around performance and forward-looking projections
- Assist with analytical tools and reporting to measure business results, key success metrics, and spend efficiency, leveraging existing infrastructure as appropriate and creating new capabilities as required
- Assist with the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes
- Contribute to ad hoc FP&A projects and deliverables
- Prepare financials presentations for senior management team
- 3 - 5 years of total work experience in SaaS FP&A or investment banking
- Undergraduate degree in finance, economics, accounting or mathematics preferred
- Strong working knowledge of financial statements, and has advanced skills in modeling them in Excel - familiar with indexes, conditional list, arrays, pivots, charts, and lookups
- Prior experience with financial planning or ERP systems (e.g. NetSuite, Mosaic, etc), and a strong aptitude and interest in learning and understanding those data flows in order to structure and distill the reporting of that data is a plus
- Demonstrated proficiency in synthesizing data and presenting conclusions and recommendations to stakeholders
- Great at building trust and gaining support across the organization
- Direct, honest, and supportive in communications and takes ownership of the accuracy, reliability and relevance of your work
What we offer
The base salary range for this position is expected to be between $100,000 and $110,000, with the actual base salary amount dependent on a number of factors, including but not limited to a candidate’s credentials, relevant experience, and primary job location. In addition to salary this role may be eligible for variable compensation and additional company benefits such as stock options, 401(k), paid vacation and sick time, and medical/dental/vision insurance.
If you're looking to make a big difference in the lives of others, we invite you to join us on our mission to make learning more intuitive by helping individuals develop the skills they need for career success.
Be a part of creating pathways to prosperity by helping to develop training simulations to teach skills that lead to well-paying jobs, for all.
At Transfr, we embrace diversity because it breeds innovation. Transfr is an equal opportunity employer that participates in E-Verify committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants, consultants, and employees, and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
**Must be authorized to work in the United States without restriction**
Learn more at transfrinc.com